Give help. Get help.

  • # August 1, 2008 at 11:28 pm

    how do I do that effect where if you roll over an image it fades it out slightly

    # August 2, 2008 at 6:46 pm

    thanks for that Edwin.. I knew I’d seen a way to do it somewhere I just couldn’t remember what it was :-)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.