Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Image Placement

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Codyman

Hello, I have

@charset "utf-8";
    /* CSS Document */

html { height: 100%; }
    body { height: 100%; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; background: url('BG.jpg') #101010 repeat; }

#constrain { height: 100%; width: 760px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; position: relative; }
    #header { width: 100%; margin: 20px 0px 100px 67px; float: left; position: relative; clear: right; }
    #navigation { width: auto; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; position: relative; }
    #content { width: 382px; float: left; position: relative; background: url('Content.png'); }
    #footer { width: 100%; position: absolute; bottom: 0px; display: block; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; text-align: center; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; color: #4c4c4c; }
    #footer p{ color: #4c4c4c; text-align: center; }
    #footer a{ color: #6a6a6a; text-decoration: none;}
    #footercenter { width: 118px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; }

and

I’m trying to get the radio.png to stay on the left side of the constrain, have the content image to the right of it, and have the news & contact buttons to the right of the content image. However, this code provides me with This Photobucketand this. But I want Photobucketthis. Thanks in advance!!

bhagavan
    Participant

Dont worry,

Solution is here

– replace this code,
    to be

bhagavan
    Participant

- replace this code,
    to be
    virtual
    Participant

What he means is a floated div with a background image collapses if it has no content.

Codyman

^ I found my solution. Just gave each individual button a div and set the content to display: none;

bhagavan
    Participant

Gave each individual button a div.
    Its Good and Best. Or else you can go by My Way.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.