Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Image Hosting

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mwdewitt

This has nothing to do with programming, but I was wondering what you prefer as far as image hosting. Right now, I am using ImageShack, but I do not like all the adds that pop up and I do not like how it shrinks my images down. So what do you prefer? Thanks in advance!

chrisburton
    Participant

host it on your own web server?

mwdewitt

I am currently working locally on the website I am designing. I have bought the *.com for it but I do not have hosting for the website yet. So, technically it is not live. I was hoping there was an image hosting server that people preferred to use. This would also come in handy when I post images of my 3-D models on CGSociety (which is totally unrelated to this site; I am just making a point).

chrisburton
    Participant

tinypic is what I would use or Imageshack, basically the same thing. I would choose a client that I could become a user of and make my pictures private from browsing. Photobucket has this option, not sure about the other two.

howcan

Hi, i know a good web hosting provider called Thewebpole.com . here you don’t get any problem like your old hosting provider..this provider suits all of your requirements…

Mottie

I like Photobucket. You get full control over the images and they have a pretty nice interface as well as apps and a Firefox addon.

I, like @Mottie, also use and recommend Photobucket.

jackiesoreyz

Hi,
    I am also using photobucket. It’s a user friendly site.

DanCruz
    Participant

Here, try this https://imgcave.com You can save bandwidth, improve website loadtime and assure image safety.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.