Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS IE7 layout issues.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    godonholiday

Hi, I am having a couple of issues in IE7.
    designingthemes.tumblr.com

First, the content is being pushed down the page? So the layout breaks.

Secondly the yellow menu at the top of the page, is a basic jquery slider. It is positioned to high in IE7 but looks fine in S,FF and Chrome.

I have validated the site, and the few errors seem to be due to the vimeo embed code and the tumblr code.

Any help would be great,

Thanks

virtual
    Participant

It looks the same to me in IE7, IE8 and Firefox?

AndreClark99
    Participant

Is the issue is same for the firefox and chrome?Actually IE7 has some complected issue with images or CS.If site looks proper in other browser then there is in any issue source.If only IE7 shows the error then windows find the solution as IE9.That is perfect for all type of CSS graphics and image.

drewgrantt1

I read about that, but judging from the way the current ie7 beta behaves on most of my developed sites – it still has got rendering problems. Of course my code could be crap – but I prefer to think it is ie7’s fault

virtual
    Participant

Well it now seems to have gone definitely haywire and on Firefox Mac doesn’t displays the yellow menu bar at all. You don’t have a properly defined Doctype which could also be causing some issues and you really should have all that css in an external file not in the head.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.