Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS How to make my mobile menu scrollable? (will pay)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DoPeT
    Participant

Good evening everyone!

I’m currently working on a mobile menu and looks fine and fits for most phones but sometimes in both mobile orientations for example landscape, the menu items go longer then the screen space and I’m trying to get it to scroll by doing multiple methods, such as overflow-y: scroll, -webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch and more (all works in desktop browser at phone sizes).

I’ve been trying everything to inspect the elements and get the menu to scroll when needed and not the background (website/page behind menu). Here is some of my markup and styling, I’m also including a live link to inspect as its way easier than pasting everything in here. Any help is kindly appreciated!! I’d be glad to help out and pay a couple bucks for your time and efforts in fixing this.

And here is the live link! http://bit.ly/1eGCShX

Again, I appreciate anyones help in this… Have a positive weekend everyone.

EDIT: I’ve tried pasting my code and seem to be having issues.. Live link is provided above!

DoPeT
    Participant

Any help is kindly appreciated, will pay for your time. I’ve been stuck on this for days..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.