Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other How to fix social font icons not showing on mobile iOS 8but work on computer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RKO1195
    Participant

Hi,

I’m new to web design and code and got a hymn template that has IcoMoon font icons for the social icons at footer of template and they have some flip animation on them when you mouse over them, but there not showing at all on iPhone iOS 8 you can click them and they will take you to the link they just not showing so I’m thinking it’s maybe something to do with WebKit and animation but I’ve tried everything I know which isn’t a lot lol.. But I can’t get them to work for nothing, is there anyone that had time could help me I would be more than glad to pay for your time and help so much. Thanks to all

RKO1195
    Participant
    RKO1195
    Participant

I understand that the social icons won’t flip when on mobile but I’d just like them to show up at least, mobile is where the main usage will come from for the site also I’m not finished with site and have it up for testing but thanks for any help or guidance on fixing it

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.