Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Hover working and not working?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    osax

Okay, this problem just appeared and I’m out of ideas.
    Little background: making my “personal site”, based on wordpress (don’t “yuuuck!” yet), theme build of my own. All is fine in everyplace like on the main page. Hovering make the text go white and border-radius kicks in. Fine.
    Same style on this page and… text doesn’t change color. Checked in Firebug, it uses the same style! p a:hover is fine, checked it already few times. Changed background color to see, if is applying where it should. It does. So..what’s wrong? Any ideas? Or is it WP screwing things?

Update. Tried it in Opera…works fine. Firefox, what’s wrong with you?

osax

Really no one or I’m missing something BIG? Seriously, why FF4 doesnt’ change the text color as it does on everyother page?

Okay, checked on few other configs. Looks like the problem only occours ony my FF5. Chrome, Opera and FF4 on other PC is working fine with that :hover. Have no idea where the problem lies, but feeling kind of better knowing that’s not an issue for everyone

wolfcry911
    Participant

Appears to work in FF5 / Mac here.

osax

Thanks, now I’m 99,9% sure the problem is on my system. Few hours of thinking didn’t help, some black magic is going on. Topic closed ;]

chrisburton
    Participant

If you check with firebug, the anchor links seem out of whack.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.