Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design Hi: align cart right, product variation distorted.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

1) Please how can I align my shopping cart to the right of the header on mobile? It is properly aligned to the right on desktop but on mobile it is sitting under the menu link on the left which also causes the header height to increase.

2) On my single product page, product variations like size, color, flavor etc. appear vertically instead of horizontally. Like this:
    S
    i
    z
    e
    Instead of… Size.

How do I realign it?

PS: I have no no knowledge of code, I can only copy and paste in custom CSS.

Thank you.

Mamun
    Participant

It’s really difficult to diagnose a problem without seeing it. Can you create a copy on codepen to show what the actual problem is? Just copy past the html and css. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, is there some way to post screenshots? I don’t understand this code pen.

Paulie_D

We can’t diagnose images either.

We need CODE…and Codepen.io is an ideal location for creating minimal demos of the problem.

Do NOT dump the entire webpage in there, you’ll turn off a lot of people who might otherwise jump in an help.

Focus the supplied code to the issue, remove all extraneous HTML & CSS until only your issue remains…the demo that!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.