Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Here goes: Foldedsheets.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JaredAM

I’ve worked on a lot of websites over the years and thought I’d launch my own little tutorial site: Foldedsheets.com

I totally suck at themes and anything that involves art, color, perspective, etc. I would certainly appreciate any feedback anyone would like to throw my way! Especially how to make the website pop.

I’ve never done (or even seen) a theme like this before and I thought it would be fun.

The site is based on Drupal. I started it in WordPress, but after a few days switched to Drupal because some of the things I had/have in mind are easier in Drupal.

Note: I haven’t turned on css compression, javascript compression, caching, or any of the performance stuff since the theme is still a work in progress and all that stuff plays havoc with development…

Thanks!

nosecreek

I think I would do something to the right sidebar. Add a background (plain color or image) or a border. Probably something fairly subtle, but enough to make it stand out and appear separate from the main content.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.