Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Help with displaying photosets on Tumblr.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ChrisEccles
    Participant

Hi, this is probably a really easy question to answer but when it comes to coding I have little to no idea.

Does anybody know of a way to just show the first image of a photo set on the index page of my tumblr. If you have a look at my site., blog.chriseccles.co.uk the photo sets are really long, I only want the first picture to show, so people click through and read more and comment.

Is this even possible? If so, could someone help me in a step by step way?

Thanks

ChrisEccles
    Participant

Right OK, so I click that link and it blows my mind lol. Sorry, I’m such a noob, where do I add this? To the theme or whenever I make a post? Sorry, I don’t have a clue what I’m doing here :-/

ChrisEccles
    Participant

Am I really? Titan by Pixel Union, I’ve had it customised by elto.com though.

ChrisEccles
    Participant

That would be awesome, thankyou so much :)

ChrisEccles
    Participant

Thanks for the help Doc, I’ve emailed you guys now so hopefully all should be sorted after the weekend. Have a good one :)

ChrisEccles
    Participant

Hey, I just received a reply to my email from Calvin Coles?! He said he can’t help with this level of customization and pretty much told me to go somewhere else for help. :( What gives?!

ChrisEccles
    Participant

That’s ok, I understand that you can’t help everyone. Of course, Wednesday is absolutely fine, I really appreciate the help. :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.