Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design Help with CSS query

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    irfanjadhav
    Participant

New to CSS, I’m trying to query the Google play store to determine the category of an app, mainly looking to see if the app is a game.

I am doing this using Tasker, an automation app for Android. In Tasker I can supply the url to the app webpage and a CSS query.

The query was provided by another user here and I do not know what it means or does but for some reason it seems to always return “Games” even for non- game apps such as the ‘Amazon Shopping’ app.

irfanjadhav
    Participant

New to CSS, I’m trying to query the Google play store to determine the category of an app, mainly looking to see if the app is a Facebook Netflix Skype
    game I am doing this using Tasker, an automation app for Android. In Tasker I can supply the url to the app webpage and a CSS query.

The query was provided by another user here and I do not know what it means or does but for some reason it seems to always return “Games” even for non- game apps such as the ‘Amazon Shopping’ app.

any updates guys???

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.