Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Help on scrolling full screen images (fashionphotographer.it)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MrDinsdale

Hey,

First of all this site is ace, can’t believe I’ve only just discovered it.

I’m fairly amateur with site design, know my way round html and css, granted usually the long way but I’m pretty lacking when it comes to javascript/jQuery. I’m currently working on a site for a photographers portfolio, I accidentally stumbled on this one:

http://www.fashionphotographer.it/

I really love the way the images scale to full screen and scroll in the background. I’m just wondering if anyone can give me a tip off on where to begin on creating something similar. Particularly how you would scale the images to fit screen and then scroll them with the paging effect? Its pretty much exactly what I was hoping to do, any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!

Regards

Joe

lancecore

I know I’ve seen a few similar things on Codrops before.

MrDinsdale

Cheers I’ll have a look!

MrDinsdale

I’ve had a look and there’s some great stuff on there, exactly what I’m after! In the past ive only used HTML and CSS mostly for placing my flash content however times are changing! It’s good to get into some juicy CSS!

Vanz07

Joe – check out fullscreenphotos.com. Super easy and effective way to add truly full screen photos or a portfolio to any site, I use it for all my photos and clients.

MrDinsdale

Thanks for the link, only just seen it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.