This morning, when checking my emails, I noticed that the account done through my website was failing to authorize. I didn’t think too much of it, but decided to check my site anyway. Strangely enough, my site wasn’t loading the style sheet. I contacted my hosting provider to ask why this might be, and they had a look into it, saying everything was fine on their end.
Some people can still see my site, but it is an old version, and I think this is to do with the use of CloudFlare.
I can log in via FTP and cPanel, and no files have been changed. And according to my domain name provider, the DNS records have not changed. I have since changed them back to my host directly, instead of CloudFlare.
I have no idea how this has happened, and would love any insight if you think you might now what is going on.