Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Gradient Borders in CSS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    phrutos
    Participant

Hello, I’m new here in the site. Found it to be the best resource. I’m having some issues when trying this related trick using WPBakery. Although, many people may have just spit it out their coffee now, I’m a one man show and I can’t code a site alone from scratch. So, I do customize themes. Any roads, I found this trick (https://css-tricks.com/gradient-borders-in-css/) and I thought: well, I can rock this beautiful outlined box on my pages and impress some people, but there’s a problem. When I try to stretch a row using the row settings in WPBakery, the outline disappears. The text is still there, but the catchy outline gone. The row has a black background, to match the outlined box. And, when I comment out that BG color, the outline appears again. If I turn off the stretching for the row, the outline is visible again, but the row has no full width. I tried removing the BG color from the CSS of the outlined box, but it did not work. Thanks in advance! Sorry for your coffee.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.