Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Forum Gallery not responsive

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Barrio
    Participant

Hi folks,

I’ve been working on making my SMF forum reponsive and have pretty much got there, but I’m struggling with the gallery, which I think might possibly be table based. Images are responsive everywhere else on the forum.

Can anybody help with a CSS fix for image width in the gallery please?
    See: http://www.fishingthefly.co.uk/forum/

Best wishes
    Mike

Beverleyh
    Participant

Tip: If you’re asking strangers to make an effort to help you, consider making life easier for us by linking to the gallery directly. We value our time as much as you value yours so we don’t like to waste our time clicking around. Also note that bypassing the direct link to the problematic page, and instead linking to a gateway forum, can be perceived as promotional spam.

That said, making sure your gallery images have a width of 100% set on for them smaller screens should make a start.

Barrio
    Participant

Hi Beverleyh,

Thanks for your reply. Sorry for any inconvenience, I wasn’t sure how to post my question, especially as a newbie and I really appreciate any help.

I certainly had no intention of spamming, please feel free to remove my post if this has caused any upset.

Best wishes
    Mike

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.