Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Firefox issues

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tyler

I’m having some issues displaying a site in Firefox…

http://

The issue is at the footer of the page. If you view this in Chrome or Safari it looks normal. In firefox, it’s almost as if it’s pushing the footer to the right and not displaying the content inside…

Any ideas of what could cause this? I can post any code if needed.

seb_z_lite

it’s weird because,when you look in Chrome Dev tools,your divs are positioned in the flow normally but in Firebug, the #flyinggiant div covers the whole bottom part. Also, the fact that none of your divs have positioning on them means they’re all static. I wish I knew exactly what it is. I ll keep working on it, makes me learn too!

seb_z_lite

ok, I found out why it’s pushing on the right.Your div.break with the break.jpg in it. I removed it and it worked.oops, i m stupid, it’s part of your footer..

Tyler

ok… If I include overflow:hidden in the main container css it shows up where it’s supposed to… but that div with the break.jpg file on top of the footer disappears… how can I put that back while keeping the overflow:hidden?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.