Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Feedback Please

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JPC776
    Participant

Ok, I just started learning CSS & web design about 3 weeks ago and would like a little feedback on a site I have been practicing on.
    I started completely from scratch and coded everything in Notepad ++.
    I learned almost everything from this site and watching youtube videos.
    I know I still have a long way to go, but what do I need to work on?
    What do I need to study more?
    How can I make these better?

Thanks for the feedback:

http://ledfordschampions.com/

JPC776
    Participant

Thank you very much for the feedback. There was some good and useful information. I have only been at this for about 3-4 weeks and have never had any classes, so this is the kind of feedback that I need. Thanks again.

rightok32

Considering how long you’ve been web designing, it’s good aesthetically. As you learn more, it’ll look much better. Keep going…!

bcintegrity1
    Participant

Way to go!!! I started from scratch as well back in November, with the goal of using no javascript…only CSS. I have a long way to go, but feel free to view the source code on my pages for any ideas that may be useful for you to implement on your site. Also let me know if you have any feedback on my site as well:) There’s always room for improvement! Best of luck! integritycontractingofva.com

JPC776
    Participant

Ok, I have tried to implement the suggestions the best I knew how, and I think I have completed the site.

Any additional feedback or suggestions as to how I could make it any better or what I need to work on for the next site?

Thanks,
    Jason

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.