Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Feedback and Question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    EnzoAmata

I’d be interested in getting some feedback from this forum on this WP Theme I’ve designed and coded. I apologise for the code ahead of hand I still need to tidy it up but for the time being it does what I need it to do.

I have a question also though – at the bottom of each post there is a category tag, but they only work as a link on posts further down the page? – not for the top post…

Thoughts and suggestions – WP Theme Here

EnzoAmata

I thought I’d add the index.php code:

|

Woops...

Sorry, no posts we're found.

TheDoc

I’m getting an error when I try to view the page.

I don’t agree with your use of index.php, though. You should be using either home.php or front-page.php depending on your settings. Read this post here: http://blog.designbygray.ca/wordpress-why-you-gotta-be-so-confusing/

I always suggest leaving index.php as your default, fall-back template.

Other than that, the code looks alright! Though I’d definitely put the content before the sidebar.

EnzoAmata

The site is back up now, now you can test the page and see why the links don’t work, because as you said the code looks fine.

I’ll look into the different use of index.php or home.php – but I don’t believe that would affect the links.

EnzoAmata

I have if fixed now, I had the entire line wrapped in the paragraph tag, once removed, it worked fine.

|

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.