Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Eliminate render blocking Javascript and CSS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vivek Digarse
    Participant

Hello guys , is there any one solution for “eliminate render-blocking Javascript and CSS”. i have faced this problem in every website when i complete it.
    http://prntscr.com/bvokqw

Shikkediel
    Participant

Put the scripts at the bottom of the page – and ignore the CSS blocking (not really worth messing with in my opinion).

vivek Digarse
    Participant

i have put the script at the footer.php and css in the header.php ,
    some script and css issue is sort out , but not sort out all script and css , is there any permanent solution for it ……hope reply.

Jerba
    Participant

I assume you’re using WordPress… Those two files are effectively dependencies for WordPress and are loaded by WordPress itself when it needs them i.e. for the admin bar etc..

vivek Digarse
    Participant

Yes , i am used WordPress…….”Eliminate render blocking Javascript and CSS” this issue is big problem for me….i want to more speed up website. because website speed is very important part…. i want permanent solution fot it.

Jerba
    Participant

Okay, the only thing I can suggest you do is dequeue the jquery script that WordPress enqueues automatically and then whenever you’re ready i.e. the vast majority of the page has loaded re-enqueue it, but until you load it the admin ui will most likely be a little bit broken.

Another possible solution is, filter into the script_loader_tag function which is what WordPress uses to output script tags and do the following:

add_filter( 'script_loader_tag', function ( $tag, $handle ) {
        // this will currently add async to everything, so add conditions here where needed
        return str_replace( ' src', ' async src', $tag );
    }, 10, 2 );

Which will effectively force the async attribute to be appended to the script tag .

I hope this helped.

Ref:
    https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/hooks/script_loader_tag/

vivek Digarse
    Participant

Great! it ‘s help for me …….thanks.
    also any other suggestion please wrote in same.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.