Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Do you think there’s much value in earning Google Analytics Individual Qualification?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wPwPwP
    Participant

I use Google Analytics to monitor traffic on my sites. To enhance my own knowledge and and to boost my appeal as a prospective employee, I’m thinking about earning the Google Analytics Individual Qualification, but I have some other things I would like to learn, too. These other things include MySQL, PHP, Sass, and Canvas, and I’m trying to establish priorities.

I would like to learn from anyone here roughly how much time is needed to get the Google Analytics Individual Qualification, and any study tips or other pearls of wisdom about Google Analytics. What priority I assign, I realize, depends on my goals, but I don’t think getting the Qualification is very hard, something greatly in its favor.

Thanks.

EricFettman

GAIQ isn’t extremely difficult but still pretty challenging. If you want to attempt it, you should go through all the lessons at Conversion University. You can also use http://www.googleanalyticstest.com to take practice test for free. (I’m the developer and admin, but I can tell you objectively that it has receive a great deal of positive feedback.)

If you’re already somewhat familiar with Google Analytics, I’d put prep time for the GAIQ at 20-30 hours.

By the way, I think the combination of analytics and coding skils is a great one, so glad to hear that you’re also focusing on the latter.

Hope this helps.

wPwPwP
    Participant

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the helpful response.

Regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.