Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS CSS Text Problem!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    angelali
    Participant

Hello, I have designed a simple CSS layout in Notepad and everything is OK except my heading and a paragraph are not displaying correctly. Both of them should display below the banner above the page but they are displaying near the footer.

The texts which are not displaying correctly are the heading “Contact Us” and the paragraph “Use this form below”. PLEASE HELP! I want both of them to be displayed below the banner above my page.

Mod note – Link removed

Mottie

It looks like the content width isn’t including the extra border around the leftsidebar… so just change the width from 570 to 560px:

#content {
    width:560px;
    float:right;
    overflow:hidden;
    }
    Bob

Just a tip: I think most of us prefer if someone shares a live link or maybe post the code, instead of posting a zip or rar file, just in case of viruses or anything malicious. I’m not saying yours is malicious or anything, but I know I wouldn’t want to download a zip file just like that. :)

angelali
    Participant

@Mottie, thank you very much! Yes, later after creating this discussion, I have figured out the problem was in the border. Thank you still for guessing it! :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.