Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] CSS problem!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    valen7ino
    Participant

Hello everyone! My name is Valentin and I follow a course of web design and programming.I have a homework that I can’t do.Using adobe dreamweaver,I need to create a html page with width 1000px,height 800 px;top,left and right margins to be 50 px and I have a scheme how it should look like.I have to say that I need to have like six different backgrounds on the same html page.

Paulie_D

So what have you tried so far?

Try showing us your code so far in Codepen.io.

I have to say that I need to have like six different backgrounds on the same html page.

I’m not sure what that means….what elements do you have in the page?

valen7ino
    Participant

I sort of figured out how to solve the problem.I need to create three squares in a row,each one of different color.
    http://codepen.io/valen7ino/pen/rBaoe.html
    I need to move the red square from the middle in the line with the yellow and green ones.

Paulie_D

It would help if we knew how this was supposed to look.

Then again, getting someone else to do your homework used to be a no-no when I was at school. Perhaps times have changed.

valen7ino
    Participant

I don’t usually give my homework to do it,but I read the notebook over and over again and I have no idea how to do this.I follow a web design and programming course,so I study at home.They send me the notebooks,I read them and the homework from each notebook it’s optional,but I want to do it because it helps me to understand better.Can I send you a print screen with how the scheme should look like?

Paulie_D

You can upload it to an image hosting site…I use photobucket.com (but there are others) and post a link here.

valen7ino
    Participant
    Paulie_D

This might help. – http://learnlayout.com/

Check out the section of floats,

valen7ino
    Participant

Thank you so much Paulie_D! I finished my homework and sent it to my teacher.He’s gonna read it and tell me if it’s correct.Thanks again! :D

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.