Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [CRITIQUE] Online Wedding Invitation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AmruthPillai

I recently made a wedding invitation website for a close relative of mine as a wedding present and wanted it to be as good as possible :D Could you guys give me some critique on this? :) Thanks!

http://bit.ly/wed-inv

I really like it 10+ for the design! but there are some bits i don’t fully understand like:

The page headers have a hover effect but no link, i think it’s a bit confusing
    The speech bubble for the hall is not bulletproof, what if the name of the place is 15char long?
    The footer font is not optimal for reading i would use a regular non-serif font

AmruthPillai

Firstly, thank you so much for the review :)

The page headers are a link, they should link to the external pages.. don’t they work? o.O

I’ve just put XYZ Hall for sampling :) The actual name of the Hall is AJ Hall, Bangalore so I’m sure it would fit… I’ve already pre-planned most of the things..

I’ll change the footer font right away, I’ve been getting a lot of negativity on the legibility of the footer text :)

Thank you so much @KarimCossutti!

humm i don’t see any links even in the markup

GALLERY

An album of our
    most memorable day!

If they are link put “cursor: pointer” on them to make it more clear

Now that i look agoin i see the footer doesen’t stick on the bottom (i have a really big monitor) try to use this mothod :)

TheDoc

I think it’s a good design, but it’s not very ‘wedding’-like. I’m not sure what to suggest to make it more wedding-like, just thought I’d mention it in case someone could use proper words.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.