Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Critique my website please :)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    grimslayer
    Participant

Hi, if you are reading this please take a quick look at my portfolio website and tell me what you think please.

http://johnathangrimes.hostei.com/

Never hurts to validate your html.

grimslayer
    Participant

Thanks just visited W3C validator website, completely forgot about doing that. Thanks for the feedback.

Anymore feedback welcome.

mixxmac

The accordion is not working on Mac/Chrome.

ChrisBull

Works on windows 7 chrome…

mixxmac

I get this…
    JohnathanGrimes.

DogsGhost

Some client work pages were 404ing or not resolving.
    Whatever you’re using to load then hide the content should be in the head as I’m seeing all the content load in and then hide itself, which doesn’t look very good.
    If js is disabled, a random web hosting link appears at the bottom of the page.

grimslayer
    Participant

Im not 100% sure about the client pages 404ing but I have a strong feeling it is because I am using a free web hosting service.

I will take a look at the design flaw with it loading content before hand.

Also I have checked it loading in Mac/Chrome and works fine for me. As I said before it is probably to do with me using a free web hosting service.

Thanks for the great feedback . . .

As said before any more comments welcome ;)

snillor

I like the look: very clean and professional appearing. Like the colors too.

Your Request a Quote form has some display issues. In Opera 11.10 and IE9, it looks OK. But in other browsers (Chrome, Firefox, and Safari) the display is incomplete – it ends prematurely, with only the top part of the submit button showing.

grimslayer
    Participant

Thanks for pointing this out. This is because I am using Wuffo for the form and the display area is not tall enough. I noticed that earlier on today :)

ccc630

Just a quick note: on the Contact form, the first question reads “What is you name?” Probably want to change that to ‘your’ :)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.