Treehouse: Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Collective term for common web pages

  • # November 24, 2012 at 7:35 am

    Hi guys,

    What term do you use for that group of pages that appear on most websites: about us, contact us, terms, privacy, etc. (usually in the footer)

    A long time back I heard a great word for them, but can’t remember it.

    # November 24, 2012 at 8:11 am

    duckduck go produces a couple of results suggesting “A charlotte of webpages” for the collective noun of webpages Though that isn’t exactly what your asking. *ponders* hmmm usually its something like legal or disclamers but you want contact in there aswell

    # November 24, 2012 at 9:15 am

    An “Obligation” comes to mind.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.