Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS CMS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ramit

Howdy Guys… Im Creating a simple Blog Site CMS using PHP and CMS with which has a database on MySql. I have some questions and i hope you guys can help about it :)

1. I want to use an Text Editor when some one will enter a blog, like there will be options for bold,italic, and all those stuff.

2. I want that my forms must have some cool backgrounds on their input areas.

Please send me links to the tutorial or Reply Back. Thanks :)

TT_Mark

For a text editor I recommend using TinyMCE. It’s really easy to install and use.

When you say cool backgrounds on forms, do you mean something more than just changing the border color and background color? General changes like this can be done using CSS.

Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

@TT_Mark, I think what he means is what Chris Coyier has on his blog post comment form. Go to home, click a random blog and scroll all the way down. Chris has random backgrounds on each input field.

rickylamerz

@ramit I would also suggest TinyMCE like @TT_Mark said. As for Form backgrounds. Can’t really become more complex then:

textarea {border:1px solid #000; background: url('images/formBG.jpg') #eee;}

Or something along those lines. Shouldn’t be all that hard.

ramit

Thanks Guys I really appreciated your help and I’ll be working on your advices :) Thanks Again :D God bless you guys… Other suggestions are welcomed :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.