Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Clean/Corporate site….free site that I donated. :)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Luminated

Hey all,

I belong to a local networking group here in Southern Oregon and decided to donate a WordPress site to our group…mostly just for ease of access to the member roster and resources. Used more CSS3 and decided to try Cufon’, which worked great! Let me know what you think. It’s validated 1.0strict, and I feel I worked out 99% of the bugs, but please let me know if you notice anything glaring! :mrgreen:

http://www.ashlandbni.com

keirk

While technically I’m sure (I didnt check) that its fine, but design wise its kinda sucky. The logo is barely noticeable up there in dark red on black. Nothing lines up on any sort of grid and basically just looks a mess. Overall 6/10. I’m a harsh man… I know. :)

Luminated

Yeah, a bit….and I can’t say I’ve had anything close to that kind of feedback elsewhere. :? But I appreciate it nonetheless and I do see what you mean about the grid. Usually I use it but this time I didn’t, so serves me right…I did some touch up to the alignment though and made the logo easier to see.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.