Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Charity website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mm60

EPS Environmental Ltd are taking part in a Charity Mountain Climb called the “Munroe Challenge” in County Kerry. They hope to raise £10,000 to help Water Aid & MS.

I designed and developed the site to allow them to promote the event and keep track of the sponsorship , news, etc:

http://www.epsmunrochallenge.com/

Was just curious to see what people thought of the design and what they might have done different?

AustinKnight
    Participant

It looks fantastic! Clean and simple with a good focus on the main points of the charity. I like long home-page format, the info before the fold makes me want to scroll for sure. It’s very professional and looks valid. I believe it is very important for a charity website to look legitimate, especially if people are going to make donations on-line.

I’m also a fan of the team page, the light box style is great.

Very nice job!

-A

mm60

Cheers Austin. some of the points you have highlighted are things I have spent a good time working with like calls to action and the intro.. so it is great for people to pick up on them ;p thanks

As for the light box my friend hand coded the light box which I think is pretty cool to.

PeretzM

Love the way you set up the progress bar, is it static image or updates with progress?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.