Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS certain pics won’t show up in IE – please help me!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    silvers

Hi,

i have been making a website for a friend, and he wanted rounded corners. so i have some rounded pics that show up properly in firefox.

but in IE the two images that display the top of the main content and the bottom – don’t show up. this makes it look horrible.

i am using .png with transparency, but i have also tried jpgs and that hasn’t solved the problem. plus other pngs are showing fine.

i don’t get why this is just happening to those two pics? please can someone help me out. i am stressing as i have just sent him a preview, and then realised it looks so bad!!

my site is…

http://silvermanwebdesign.co.uk/procurehealth/

Code:
    .top {background: url(images/top.png)no-repeat;width:910px;height:18px;margin:0 auto;text-align:center;display:block;}

.bottom {background: url(images/bottom.png)no-repeat;width:912px;height:18px;margin:0 auto;}

i even added display:block to one of them as well as text-align:center thinking it might help but it doesn’t

Thanks in advance

TheDoc

It’s showing fine for me. What version of IE are you referring to?

virtual
    Participant

Your pics show fine in IE7 and 8, they will not show in IE6 unless you use a png fix.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.