Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Cant find html

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    david37ni
    Participant

I cant figure out why their is a line below my services boxes its one pixel in height and runs between all the boxes can anyone see why its hapening thanks.

http://indigo.websitewelcome.com/~memorialpodiatry/

Alen
    Participant

Line 270 in template.css file

.moduletable-blocks h3 with border-bottom:1px solid white;

david37ni
    Participant

But alen that is to create the line under the title of each of the items ?

david37ni
    Participant

Its not the one at fault you will see a line at the very bottom of the boxes not where the title is that is ment to be their its the line at the bottom of the boxes is not ment to be

david37ni
    Participant

Alen how is it that as that is used to create the line below the h3 tag ? when i remove it it does not make the line at the bottom of the blocks go

Shikkediel
    Participant

It’s the combination of fixed height and top-padding on .moduletable-blocks.connect. This is a solution :

.moduletable-blocks.connect {
    box-sizing: border-box
    }

david37ni
    Participant

Just on the one box Shikkedielwill that remove it mate?

david37ni
    Participant

I have applied that no change guys?

Shikkediel
    Participant

Weird, worked a second ago. Let me have another look.

Edit – I see the height has changed in between. This fixed height is the culprit in any case.

david37ni
    Participant

Is their a quick solution to this anyway of fixing it quick dont have time to change entire css lest this forum helps newbies ;-)

Shikkediel
    Participant

What also seems to work is increasing the bottom padding on .moduletable-blocks.

david37ni
    Participant

It has helped a bit but their stil like 1 pixel in it mate lol i hate css I am a developer myself not layout man

david37ni
    Participant

This is joomla but i cant find for life of me where its creating the fixed height from

Shikkediel
    Participant

That might be a drag to figure out. An inline script that’s likely minified.
    I suspect it’s adapting to the changes made… a somewhat radical approach would be to overwrite that again with some jQuery.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.