Give help. Get help.

  • lec
    # July 17, 2017 at 12:55 pm

    i have seen the “.c-” used in some website’s css source, and I am not familiar with the designation. is this for react? java? Sass?

    for example instead of “.navigation” the class is named “.c-navigation”

    i am a new coder and trying to learn. Thanks!

    # July 18, 2017 at 4:21 am

    ‘-c.’ Classes are just from a framwork called blazecss view here =>

    # July 18, 2017 at 4:30 am

    thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.