Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other BINGO!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    alzer81
    Participant

Hey
    I have been working on this site the last few days. I also developed the logo. im not actually building the site, just designing it then passing it onto a developer which suits me fine! haha! what ya think? colours, logo, structure etc…
    http://www.alanpower.net/bingo.jpg (too big to load in the page)

Rob MacKay
    Participant

What is it with the world and bingo lol – especially in the UK… it’s gone mental!

Anyway – Lookin good :) Looks exactly like a gamey bingoy site should lol

When you come to code it make sure all your boxes are equal in distance apart – for example the top boxes distance from the header is shorter than from the other boxes… It’s small but it’s something your (read my) eyes fall on when there are boxes around :)

Your logo is looking very good, you can continue having it on your website.

alzer81
    Participant

thats very generous of you! thanks! i have now designed about 30 pages for this site! nightmare getting someone else to build it!! haha usually i’d design 4 or 5 then build it. this site i’ve had to design every last page!

SpaciousMind

I once had a graphic design instructor who said anyone who used Brush Script would be thrown out of class, unless they had a damn good reason…

Always respected her for that. ;)

Seems like it might be nicer visually if the credit cards graphics in the footer were the same width as the right hand sidebar above them, and widen the space between the four text links columns in the footer or bring up the text size (or both) to balance.

Same at the top with the nav — the "Help" one looks a little funny with so much space — could the nav be as wide as the left and center columns, and the login the full height of the column on the right?

its a fun site… could the nav buttons be in a more fun font as well?

The space to the right of the logo looks a little empty. Is it for an ad? if not, maybe nav buttons could be shorter/logo bigger and wider to fill in a little better.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.