Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design Arrows on sub menu drop down boxes to point right and not down?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JoTidman
    Participant

Hi all, I hope someone can help with my problem.
    I have menus and sub menus on my site. These are indicated by an arrow pointing down.
    But on the Galleries section, is it possible for the arrow to display as pointing right to indicate there is a sub-menu on the photos, media and archives menus? As you can see from my html code I’ve used CSS and JS. I don’t even know what to change to try and see what works.
    Can anyone help?
    Here’s a link to my site. :
    http://www.rockclick.co.uk/wiss/index.htm

Lyvepyza
    Participant

I do not quite understand the essence of the problem

JoTidman
    Participant

When you hover over the “Galleries” word it drops a menu down. In that menu there are sub menus also with arrows. These are names “Photos”, “Media” and “Archives”
    Can I get the arrows that point down to point to the right when I hover and click on the menu?
    If that’s not possible, can I remove the sub menu arrows completely but keep them on the first menus?

chris_2080
    Participant

try

#menu .has-submenu a.prett::after {
        transform: rotate(-90deg);
    }

JoTidman
    Participant

Thanks so much chris_2080 – this is exactly what I wanted and works perfectly. Very much appreciated :-)

chris_2080
    Participant

you’re welcome :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.