Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Anything Slider Overflow w/o Scroll…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cloak559

Okay, let me start off by saying I have used anything slider on many occasions and love the plugin…

Now, what I am attempting here is surely not something Anything Slider was originally designed for, but with some help I believe this is possible…I’m designing a page right now that will use Anything Slider for the entire page content, using external links to switch between slides/pages.

The issue, is that I am wanting to expose the overflow/hidden slides and still be able to slide through them. The effect im going for is that the slides are coming in from outside the screen into center position. But, i do not want any horizontal scrolling present…

If anyone understands what I’m talking about and can help me with the coding on this would be my savior.

I can upload my local files if necessary and show what I have going so far…

Thank You in advance…

cloak559

Nobody?

zenmonkey

Haven’t used anything slider in a while but I have noticed it kind of already does that on mobile safari with the video slides in the demo. Could be a z-index default. Other then that try setting you container to 100% and your content smaller

cloak559

this is where I am stuck at the moment…As you can see the cutoff lines are quite noticeable… I want the slides to look as though they are coming from off the screen…not sure what to do here…

Note: Temporary navigation is in the top left corner…

http://www.coffeeshopgraphics.com/sonus/index.htm

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.