Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other anything slider

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    codeblind

I know this has probably been asked previously, I have tried looking thru the threads but can’t see similar problem, I am looking to have a slide that slides 12 pages of content Jan-Dec a top ten list of hyperlink text or perhaps use 6 but double up Jan with Feb and so on, I test with paste the Jan code into the next slide content, the whole slide area increases in height, I’m wondering if I have to use some kind of table or

or something to keep it standard ? my test blog address is http://wavesarenotmadeofwater.blogspot.com/ as you can see I’ve made some alteration to color and arrow, I cant change text size or remove the grey border around links, I dont mind doing the research and figuring it out just someone point me in the right direction please….thanks in advance

Mottie

Hi Codeblind!

I’m not exactly sure what you are asking got help on. I don’t see why you couldn’t have 12 pages of content in the slider.

If you set the “resizeContent” option to true, it will keep the slider at a constant height, unless the internal content overflows, then you’ll need to do something else with it.

Are you saying you want to change the link text size and remove the grey border, or not? The statement above made me think you didn’t want to change it, but I wasn’t 100% sure.

As I see your slider right now, it is a bit too tall… it’s taller than my browser window, but if that was your intention, then it’s fine.

codeblind

yes I want to remove the grey border as the page i will be using the final code has a background i want to see thru the text, and no i want the slide to appear about 300px high but the list might not fit into a slide that tall so i want to reduce the text size, and thanks my intention is to have 12 pages a monthly top picks on each slide

Mottie

To specifically target the links inside the slider, try something like this css:

#slider1 .panels a {
    border: 0;
    font-size: 14px;
    }
    codeblind

thanks i understand a little, thru trail and error but its such a pain when its error, I tried changing the resize content and no joy the slide area is huge, i cant understand why that is when all the height= are set to 350px

codeblind

I have every issue ironed out except for size of the slide area, it seems to get bigger when i add a second list thats exactly the same size as the first….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.