Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other animation effects control like backward, forward timeline

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kvr
    Participant

Hi,

I can convert flash to html. I convert most effects from flash to html using css3. But I have an issue in the convert. In the flash file has a screen control. Screen control bar control the flash video like it takes backward and forward the screen. But I can’t control the screen with css3.

Please tell me if there any solution for screen control through css3 and javascript.

screen control means just like video file playing in vlc or any media player then we can go to backward and forward.

I wrote lesson with css3 animations. I want to control the animation with css3 and jquery. I can pause and resume with css3 and jquery.

Shikkediel
    Participant

Please share your code so we might be able to say something that could be helpful.

Paulie_D

I don’t think any CSS animation has any hooks other than animationstart/end that can be grabbed by JS.

Be more appropriate to build the whole thing with JS…but it depends on what it is you are trying to do.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.