Give help. Get help.

  • # July 5, 2013 at 4:00 am

    I’m building a new website and I would like to add an effect like on this site here:
    Ofcourse I don’t want to use Flash. Are there opportunities to add these kind of bubbles to my site and to click them away?

    # July 5, 2013 at 11:26 am

    I guess it has to be possible in html 5 no?

    # July 5, 2013 at 11:38 am

    HTML & Javascript…yes.

    What have you tried so far?

    # July 5, 2013 at 5:59 pm

    thanks for your help! nothing yet, I just want to know if it’s possible :) are there any tutorials out there? I couldn’t find anything interesting yet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.