The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS what is this called? Re: what is this called?


I think he meant someone else, whose post was deleted from here. I’ve seen quite some posts today that were deleted, which were probably made by the spammer he’s talking about. :)