The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS what is this called? Re: what is this called?


I *think* Chris Coyier actually did a quick how-to on this some time back. I’ve made a couple of these in the past with Photoshop, although it could be achieved with CSS3 now.