November 29, 2011 at 5:03 pm #91556
I see a few issues with the coding.
- The latest version of AnythingSlider works best with jQuery 1.5+ (current version is 1.7.1). The site is using version 1.2.6.
- The Nivo slider has a script tag, but the file isn’t found.
- AnythingSlider Video extension is being loaded before the slider itself – it disables itself if the slider script hasn’t already been initialized.
- Something is weird about the DOCTYPE at the top of the page – IE switches to quirks mode automatically, so I’m guessing this transitional DOCTYPE is the cause.
- There are a bunch of other validation errors that could also cause IE to choke.