Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End PHP/CSS Style switcher issues & more Reply To: PHP/CSS Style switcher issues & more

I.m.learning
Participant

What I mean is it’s validated, of course it’s flawed, otherwise I wouldn’t be here. I think there is an issue with my host’s server. I just uploaded the files AGAIN and it displayed one of the images. I’m just really stressed out on not finding the proper resources.

I’m thinking I had the right codes, but the server did not update as quickly as I wanted; therefore, forcing me to think I was wrong.

Since we are on this discussion, I saw Paulie has been very communicative with both of my issues, is there a Bootstrap or JavaScript code I could use to create a color palette for color options?

As far as Paulie’s comment:
“Oh, and if you want to demo code, we prefer that, if possible you use sites like Codepen.io or JSfiddle.net where we can fork it and play with it to get it right.”

I never used those sites before, is there ways to upload my images on there to ensure proper examination?