Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Woocommerce internal server error Reply To: Woocommerce internal server error

rebecca
Participant

Thanks for all of your help. Sorry if my question was vague, this is not my area of expertise and I’m still learning.
I had contacted the hosting company and they’ve replied with this:
‘I can confirm that its not the server side issue as per below error it seems that one of function is incorrectly defined in the theme so I may recommend you to contact theme provider or plugin provider in order to resolve this issue.

[20-Nov-2015 01:24:24 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function om_add_common_meta_boxes() in /home/theauthe/public_html/wp-content/themes/amax/functions/portfolio.php on line 275’

I understand what that means (to some extent) but am not sure how to resolve the error. I had originally contacted the theme support and they said it was not a theme issue as AMAX does not manipulate WooCommerce code, but this error seems to be theme related so I’ll go back to them again.
Sorry if I’ve wasted your time.