Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design Website design critique please Reply To: Website design critique please

dream-fx
Participant

First, thank you all for responding to this post. It’s nice to see how supportive the web community is.

I have made adjustments to the back-ground images so they don’t repeat at smaller screen sizes. Since there is more than a page of information on the ‘Bio’ page, I had to use a repeating texture instead of an image so the repeat effect wouldn’t be so obvious.

I’m currently reworking the form submission so it doesn’t bring the user to a white page.

Also, I’m reworking the youtube videos with youtubetime.com (good call on that aaronmoore) The issue with some youtube vides not opening happened because the plug in i’m using doesn’t support linked youtube playlists. Instead, I just replaced the links with the ‘part I’ of each song.

Even though it was a bit of a stretch for me to use a parallax responsive website for my first client site or for this particular job, I feel that i’ve learned a lot about how these types of sites work. I agree the opinion that this site may have been better off not using a single page scrolling site.

~Thanks again guys!