Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Website Re-VAMP!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Attila Hajzer
    Participant

http://attilahajzer.host-ed.net/

Tell me what you think of the new Layout. i changed the top bar from the entire width background was white with top and bottom border of 1px black, text black and hover would be white text and black background.. i wasn’t a fan of it. and then sub headings and headings were red text.

the nav now sits up at the top right hand corner neatly, and the headers and sub headers are purple, the links int the body are purple; when hover they are blue.

im not sure how i feel about them turning blue because it kind of ruins the effectiveness of links standing out from the headings. im thinking of changing it to just blue and removing the underline. but go through the site, let me know what you think. i can take criticisms well. if i deflect it lol

sellenrick

Very basic, if you want a clean professional look you might try working on your typography. Also I would maybe suggest marketing yourself as efficient, specialized, personable, instead of cheap.

TheDoc

Definitely could use a little more work, but you’ve got a structure down and that’s definitely a good start.

chrisburton
    Participant

Lol, there’s more to design than texture backgrounds and ribbons.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.