A few notes:
* As Paulie said, you need to connect **a label to each input**. This is accessibility 101.
* You really should **use lists** when you are dealing with lists. It is the point.
* **Don’t use <br>** when you can use padding/margin. It is not the point of a <br> tag.
* You should use **reusable class names**. “one”, “two”, “three” are not great but I’m nitpicking.
* Please **add alt="" tags to your images**. Once again, accessibility 101.
* There are a couple of **missing attributes** (form misses action=""; button misses type="submit").
* I don’t want to feed the troll but you should **use classes instead of ID**.
* As far as I know, you shouldn’t use nav for the footer navigation. **nav aims at targeting the main navigation**.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".