Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Jquery clash between gallery viewer and contact form…HELP!!!

• # November 23, 2011 at 12:21 pm

Hi there. When I put these two together, the galery doesn´t work properly. As you can guess, I´m not a genius with Jquery.

What am I doing that is obviously wrong?

# November 23, 2011 at 12:28 pm

I´m guessing it is the galleries I am loading? But they are for different functions aren´t they?

I have combined the contact form with a content slider, and there doesn´t appear to be any problems.

Many thanks!!

# November 23, 2011 at 1:22 pm

you seem to have an extra closing script tag…delete that for good measure…but

Try this:

You should post how you are trying to put them together so we can check that out as well, rather than each individual piece

# November 25, 2011 at 12:53 pm

hi there. Yes, tried your suggestion- but still having the same problem. The contact form seems to work, but the image gallery is not working properly- not opening a lightbox when clicking on the image.

I basically arranged the code as I have displayed it here- all underneath each other.

Could it be the different J query galleries clashing with each other?

Thanks.

# November 28, 2011 at 7:48 am

Hi there….still having problems with this. If someone could help me, I´d be really greatful!

Thanks.

# November 28, 2011 at 2:19 pm

Depending on what plugins you use, sometimes the order of the scripts matter. I know when you use lavalamp or some navigation dropdown plugins I have had to change the order of other plugins won’t work. Maybe try that?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".