Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Jquery clash between gallery viewer and contact form…HELP!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    orangeboy

Hi there. When I put these two together, the galery doesn´t work properly. As you can guess, I´m not a genius with Jquery.

What am I doing that is obviously wrong?

orangeboy

I´m guessing it is the galleries I am loading? But they are for different functions aren´t they?

I have combined the contact form with a content slider, and there doesn´t appear to be any problems.

Many thanks!!

orangeboy

hi there. Yes, tried your suggestion- but still having the same problem. The contact form seems to work, but the image gallery is not working properly- not opening a lightbox when clicking on the image.

I basically arranged the code as I have displayed it here- all underneath each other.

Could it be the different J query galleries clashing with each other?

Thanks.

orangeboy

Hi there….still having problems with this. If someone could help me, I´d be really greatful!

Thanks.

standuncan

Depending on what plugins you use, sometimes the order of the scripts matter. I know when you use lavalamp or some navigation dropdown plugins I have had to change the order of other plugins won’t work. Maybe try that?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.