Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Bringing a Little Levity to the Situation

• # January 16, 2009 at 4:12 pm

http://www.rightlaneslowleftlanefast.com

Been wanting to do this for a little while and finally worked up the nerve to register the domain and get something up. This might be all it consists of and then again it might mushroom into something more. If you think more…any ideas?

# January 16, 2009 at 5:47 pm

seen this so many times before…………..

another for my foe list

Rob
    # January 16, 2009 at 6:39 pm
    "ikthius" wrote:

another for my foe list

eh? Sorry, I must have missed something lol

# January 16, 2009 at 11:28 pm

maybe I can create some sort of toggle feature between the US and the UK of course that would also mean having to register another domain with just the opposite.

i’m beginning to think i might need to add something a little whimsical to what’s already there so people know i’m being rather tongue in cheek in many regards.

# January 17, 2009 at 7:29 am
    "Robskiwarrior" wrote:
    "ikthius" wrote:

another for my foe list

eh? Sorry, I must have missed something lol

I have seen that exact post before, maybe not here, but that exact post, and it was just nonsense. this forum has a lot of trolls, and I just add them to my foe list, so I don’t see all the wowgold/runescape crap hehe

# January 17, 2009 at 8:01 am

sorry dude. didn’t mean to get you stirred up. it’s not like i’m trying to spam the forum or anything. look through my postings and you’ll know i’m not that kind of participant.

# January 17, 2009 at 8:11 am
    "rebelbwb" wrote:
    sorry dude. didn’t mean to get you stirred up. it’s not like i’m trying to spam the forum or anything. look through my postings and you’ll know i’m not that kind of participant.

Not riled dude, don’t worry,

I have seen this exact post before, word for word, link for link.

Although I have you on my foe list, as I thought the content never really lived up to the thread title, I can see each post if I want to, I just click a link.

you may come off my list at some point, don’t take it personally.

I know this is a small community, but I think it is growing, and it would be good if the trolls were caught earlier, or a good script to stop trolls posting things like the runescape posts, they bug the life out of me, there must be about 10 links on those posts all for the same thing

# January 17, 2009 at 8:21 am
    Quote:
    I have seen this exact post before, word for word, link for link.

No worries here friend. If you’re talking about my original post in regards to the above quote well I certainly didn’t copy anyone or anything. Straight off the cuff.

# January 17, 2009 at 10:31 am

Here’s another one… dontbeanidiotwhiledrivingyouidiot.com I will suggest.

Always ticks me off when I’m in the left lane, and someone infront of me in the same lane decides they want to merge into a turning lane further to the left. So, what do they do? Brake welllllll before they merge so they enter the lane nice and peacefully, but disrupt everyone else who was behind them in the original lane. *WRONG* You’re supposed to switch lanes at the same rate, THEN slow down. Especially when noone is even in the new turning lane.

The only time slowing down on the road for a turnmerge is acceptable turning OFF the road.

I don’t think what I’m saying is opinion, nor do I know if its in the "rule book" But to me, its just simple common sense. There are so many ads "don’t drive talking on your cellphone, you need to concentrate on the road" well what about the people who aren’t on cell phones and their 100% concentration still doesn’t quite make par? : Ouch.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".