That does help, thanks. I think I’ve got it fixed now. What is odd is that I’m on Mac also, and it was loading just fine for me. I had the page up on Safari on a friend’s Mac also with the images loading.
I’ve been working on learning Expression Engine and had the css file stored in there. But after your post I noticed when I used firebug that the css file had a really long title formed by php. I moved it to a static URL and that seemed to do the trick.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".