Front-end development relies on organization and solid communication. Whether you’re part of a team that builds large-scale sites or you’re flying solo with a handful of quality clients, there are many pieces and steps to get a project from start to finish. And that’s not just limited to the development phase of a project, either. Think about sales proposals, estimates, sign-offs, and approvals among many other things. There’s a lot that goes into even what we might consider a routine web project.
Think of monday.com as a universal team management tool. It’s the part of a project stack that keeps the people on your team connected so that, no matter what, everyone is in the loop and on the same wavelength during the lifecycle of a project. You probably already know how invaluable that level of connectedness is because it promotes both happy team members and happy clients. Everyone wins!
Sure, monday.com can help define milestones and tasks like other project management platforms. That’s a given. Where monday.com really shines, though, is the level of transparency it offers to stakeholders and developers alike, while encouraging complete team participation in a way that’s actually fun. Yes, fun. That’s something you don’t always think about when project management comes to mind, right?
So, forget the whiteboards, conference rooms, and confusing email chains. monday.com embraces and promotes a collaborative workspace that’s ideal for in-house and remote teams alike, ensuring that tasks are completed, time is tracked, communication is streamlined and that deadlines are ultimately met. We’re talking about a full suite of features that includes:
- Clear visualizations of a project’s milestones
- Tasks that are easy to create and assign
- Centralized files that are easy for anyone (or the right people) to access
- Tons of integrations, including Slack Google Calendar, Dropbox, Trello, Jira and many, many more
- A news feed that helps anyone get quickly caught up with a project’s activity
- Detailed charts and reports that are handy for project managers and stakeholders
- Time tracking that’s easy and non-invasive
- Tools to help communicate with clients inside of the project
- Easy access to the platform, whether from a web browser or mobile and desktop apps
We could really go on and on but the best way to see and get all of the benefits that monday.com offers is to try it out for yourself. Get started today with a free trial.